Hidden treasures of Hegyalja
Mezőzombor – the true charm of the aristocracy
Guided wine tasting and wine lecture with LÁSZLÓ ALKONYI at the market in TOKAJ-HEGYALJA
Wine lovers remember Mezőzombor not as a village but as the site of one of the most excellent row of vineyards in the entire Hegyalja region.
Vineyards with long history, professional winemakers and excellent growers are the main features of Mezőzombor over 500 years.
Participants of the wine tasting: Dereszla Cellar, Disznókő Vineyard and Cellar, Gróf Degenfeld Vineyard
will be held on the Disznókő Vineyard (along Highway No. 37), on the square adjacent to the Yellow Wine House
October Market Day: 13.10.2013.
They warmly welcome everybody with introducing more than 50 local growers and their products!
Market day in October: 13 october 2013.
HARVEST with MUST, CANAPES and CHEESES
– focused on the HARVEST, MUST AND CHEESE
cheese making at 10:30-11:00 presented by producers from the Ambrozsok-farm and SWEET GRAPE SALE of new varieties from the Legyesbénye vineyard of János Pisák
-10:30 „MEZŐZOMBOR, the true charm of the aristocracy” – wine tasting and wine
lecture given by LÁSZLÓ ALKONYI
11:00-13:30 “Sir John”, puppet show presented by the GÖNCÖL PUPPET THEATER, followed by puppeteer workshop
– 11:00-14:00 Disznókő-CIRCLE walk in vineyards adjacent to the market,
additional exercise will be provided by horse riding on horses from HÁTAS-FARMLET
– 13:30-14:00 Harvest folk dance and fair show presented by the “Tokaji Gyöngyszemek”
folk dance group
– from 14:00 VINEYARD AND CELLAR TOUR in the Disznókő Vineyard
– WINE-BAR: WHERE THE WINEMAKER FILLS THE GLASSES! – LACI MAJOROS behind the bar
– ART OF THE COOPER – presented by Zsolt Maczkó, master cooper
– CSÁNGÁLLÓ BAND provides music for people with dancing shoes