The Association for the Zemplén National Park organizes a handcraft market on the second Sunday of each month from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Christmas preparations – Sweet as Pie:
The last Tokaj-Hegyalja Market of 2013. Producers can finally bring homemade cakes to sell at the market – provided they have made at least one of the ingredients.
Organizers warmly welcome everybody with introducing more than 50 local growers and their products!
Next year’s themes:
January – Market in hibernation
February 9th Furmint February and Masked Ball
March 9th Chocolate doping
April 13th Easter ham parade
May 11th Design on the table
June 8th Grape flower festival
July 13th Picnic with apricots
August 10th Fröccs & cordial fest
September 12th Tokaj grapes
October 13th Bags and more bags
November 9th Must & quince delights
December 14th Christmas Fair
Market day in December: 8 December 2013.
– Christmas HOMEMADE BAKE OFF and RECIPE SWAP
– handmade SWEETS and CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATIONS
– workshops: DECORATE HONEY CAKE and FELT FUN with Árokparti Patiká and Lilcsi milcsi
– ORDER YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE direct from a TOKAJ NURSERY
– we’ll decorate the MARKET CHRISTMAS TREE
debut of the 2014 MARKET CALENDER
– GASTRO-ADVENTURE: festive MARKET MENU and MULLED WINE at the Sárga Borház
– HEART-WARMING SZÓRÁTH KISÜSTI PÁLINKA and DISZNÓKŐ wines
– music – as always – and with our favourite AGYAGBANDA ZENEKAR
– visits to the Disznókő ESTATE AND CELLAR starting from the WINE BOUTIQUE