The Association for the Zemplén National Park organizes a handcraft market on the second Sunday of each month from 10 AM to 4 PM.
The Tokaj-Hegyalja Market Warming Oils:
Grapeseed Oil and Associates from Tokaj.
– with the professional support of the Tokaj Regional Vineyard and Winemaking Research Institution – is held in the Disznókő Vineyard (located along highway No. 37), on the square at the front of the Yellow Wine House.
Market day in November: 10.11. 2013.
Organizers warmly welcome everybody with introducing more than 50 local growers and their products!
Market day in November: 10 November 2013.
– in the focus: cold-pressed Tokaj Grapeseed Oil and its associates, Pumpkin Seed, Walnut and Sunflower Oils.
– physical exercise: horse riding offered by Hátas-farmlet
– gastronomic adventures: Finger food from the “Márton-Day Goose” and “Healthy Oily Mushrooms” from the Yellow Wine House,
– coffee specialties offered by our bronze-medal barista Alexandrosz Takács
– from 14:00: Visit to the Disznókő Vineyard and Cellars
– heart and soul-warming spirits are served by Pelle Spirit House and Disznókő
– „Cili’s Dolls” – exhibition of local artist Cecília Majoros – recommended to mothers with little girls
– our “regular” band – the Agyagbanda (Clay Band) with Csaba Barsi – will provide entertainment and a “Folk Dance House”.