The next wine tasting – to be held on 9 June 2013 on the Tokaj-Hegyalja Market – will feature the local specialties and wines from Mád as part of the series of “Hidden Treasures of Hegyalja”. Visit the main hall in the Yellow Wine House (Sárga Borház) on the first floor. Participants must register in advance!
Market day in June: 09.06.2013.
Wine Flower Party (Szőlővirág Ünnep)
Edible, drinkable and wearable flowers
– in the focus: FLOWER syrups, jams, teas, homemade cakes, jewels and accessories
– FLOWER WORKSHOP: preparation of flower jewels and ornaments with the help of local craftsmen, for young and older generations
– GASTRO ADVENTURE: FLOWER DELICACIES on the plate and in the glass
– EARLY SUMMER JAZZ with the TRIO BRIDGE band, reflecting grape flowers
– 10:00-14:00 PONY RIDE in the flowering vineyard, in the Hátas-estate
-11:00 „MÁD, THE SOURCE OF FORCE” wine tasting and lecture on local wines, presented by LÁSZLÓ ALKONYI
– 13:00 TASTING WINES of Disznókő Vineyard and Cellars and from 13:00 TOURING THE ESTATE AND THE CELLARS
– CHILDCARE and PLAYGROUND
THE MARKET WILL BE OPEN IN ANY WEATHER!!!