The Association for the Zemplén National Park with the expert support of the Viticulture and Winemaking Research Institute at Tokaj will organize a Handcraft Market On the second Sunday of every month, between 10 AM and 4 PM.The Tokaj-Hegyalja Market will be located on the Disznókő Vineyard along Highway 37, on the area next to the Yellow Wine House.
Market day in April: 14.04.2013.
SAMPLES from the PROGRAMS:
„Spring wind helps flooding the land”
Praising the benevolent liquids
– Huge muster of JUICES, MEDICINAL SYRUPS, TEAS and FRUIT SQUASHES
– „HIDDEN TREASURE OF HEGYALJA – The unknown TÁLLYA” wine tasting
conducted by LÁSZLÓ ALKONYI
– GASTRO VENTURE: fresh HOME-MADE CAKES and THERAPEUTIC SOUPS in
the Yellow Wine House
– CARRY BAG DESIGN!- linen carry bag exhibition supporting sustainable
– SEED EXCHANGE and SAPLING market
– Greet the Spring – SAXOPHON MUSIC TUNED TO MONOCYCLE
– from 10 AM: KITE MAKING, from 11 AM: KITE TESTING at the LOOK-OUT
– CHILDCARE and PLAYHOUSE with the giant boardgame of the Green Action
– WINE TASTING – sampling the wines of the Disznókő Vineyard and Cellars.
From 1 PM: VINEYARD AND CELLAR TOUR
HIDDEN TREASURE OF HEGYALJA – The unknown TÁLLYA, wine tasting conducted by LÁSZLÓ ALKONYI
The 1-1.5 hour long wine tasting/presentation will start at 11 AM in the hall of the
Yellow Wine House (first floor).
Booking is not necessary.
View Tokaj-Hegyalja Market 2013 in a larger map
For more information: